Mothers Day Quotes: Hey..are you looking for some of the most beautiful Mothers Day Quotes for your mother on this mother’s day 2017? Then you are at the right place, we in this post Mother’s Day Quotes, Messages, Sayings & Cards 2017 have published some of the best and most beautiful Mothers day Quotes and photos especially for you on this Mother’s Day.
Well, it is an impossible task to describe or compare with your Mom to anyone else mother. You have to treat her like a god. She is the only sole person who supports us in good and bad deeds of our life. Are you able to imagine life without a mother? We do forget to celebrate with the mother as we become older but on this Mothers Day 2017, we have a chance to celebrate this mom’s day with our mom. On this Mums day gifts her special item so that she feels good. Don’t forget to wish your mother with our collections
Then one thing comes in our mind how to show her this love and affections that we have for her in our hearts. A mother keeps on spreading her love, care on her children all through the year, rather for all the days in her life. So it becomes our prime duty to give affection, love and care back to her at least half of what she has given to us and what can be a better day than Mother’s Day 2017.
Mother’s Day gifts at this time of year, but if you want something your mom will really treasure, why not get something personalized? So in this Blog, We have come with a great range of Mother’s Day Quotes which are Perfect suitable for your Mother or even for your Grandmother. Choose a card from our variety of Personalised Mother’s Day gifts, with our super-special Mother’s Day gifts. From fancy flowers, charming chocolates, and personalized wine, to champagne, gift experiences and engraved gifts. We believe that our Personalised Mother’s Day gift ideas will give her the best of surprises on this special day! These personalized gifts will touch her heart and really make her day.
Using all of the above-personalised gift ideas for mother’s day, you will be able to express your deep love for you mom and bring that million dollar smile on her charming face.
Mother’s Day Sayings 2017
M – O – T – H – E – R
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right
she’ll always be, Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER”, A word that means the world to me.
Mother’s Day messages
- Mother’s should get a lifetime of appreciation. Not just one day a year.
- My Mother my friend so dear throughout my life. You are always near. A tender smile to guide my way. You are the sunshine to light my day.
- No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re The only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
- Happy Mothers Day mom You are an inspiration a great friend, and by far the best mom anyone can ask for.
- You’ve seen me laugh, you’ve seen me cry And always you were there with me. I may not have always said it, But thanks and I love you.
- I really don’t tell you often enough. How much I really care But be assured. I’ll love you always And when you need me. I’ll be there. I love you.
- Words are never enough to thank you for all that you do Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking it never fails or falters even though the heart is breaking.
- My Mother, my friend so dear, Throughout my life you’re always near, A tender smile to guide my way. You’re the sunshine to light my day. Happy Mom’s Day! I love you!
- I’d like to offer a nice present for the mother’s day. I’ll surprise you with the nicest of all presents a mountain of sweet kisses.
Mothers Day Quotes
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
– Stevie Wonder
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
– Tenneva Jordan
Women’s Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It’s the men who are discriminated against. They can’t bear children. And no one’s likely to do anything about that.
– Golda Meir
Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled, they are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.”
– Sharon Jaynes
Happy Mothers Day Quotes
- Who fed me from her gentle breast, And hushed me in her arms to rest, And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
My Mother. Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother
– Ann Taylor
- A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love.
- On Mother’s Day,
I have written a poem for you. In the interest of poetic economy and truth, I have succeeded in concentrating my deepest feelings and beliefs into two perfectly crafted lines:
You’re my mother, I would have no other!
– Forest Houtenschil
- Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
– Honore de Balzac
- The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father.
– Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- The lullaby is the spell whereby the mother attempts to transform herself back from an ogre to a saint.
– James Fenton
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
– Cardinal Mermillod
- “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.”
– David O. McKay
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.”
– Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Creating a warm, caring, supportive, encouraging environment is probably the most important thing you can do for your family.”
– Stephen Covey
- “Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to ‘jump at the sun.’ We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground.”
– Zora Neale Hurston
- “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.”
– Jewish Proverb
- “The commonest fallacy among women is that simply having children makes one a mother – which is as absurd as believing that having a piano makes one a musician.”
– Sydney Harris
- On Mother’s Day, a minister gave this perfect tribute: “My mother practices what I preach.”
– Capper’s Weekly
- “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, and call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.”
– Jane Howard
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall. A mother’s secret love outlives them all.”
– Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- “Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, but only one mother the wide world over.”
– George Cooper
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”
– Sophia Loren
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”
– Marion C. Garretty
- “Women’s Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It’s the men who are discriminated against. They can’t bear children. And no one’s likely to do anything about that.”
– Golda Meir
- “The mother-daughter relationship is the most complex.”
– Wynonna Judd
- “The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms.”
– Jodi Picoult
A baby asked God, “They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?”
“Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of1 you.”
The child further inquired, “But tell me, here in heaven I don’t have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.”
God said, “Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel’s love and be very happy.”
Again the child asked, “And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don’t know the language?”
“Mother knows her children very well. If something is bothering you and you need someone to talk with, your mother must be your priority.”
“I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.”
“Our Mother and father are our first love, even before we knew the meaning of love; we had already started loving them.”
“I am not a perfect mother and I will never be. You are not a perfect daughter and you will never be. But put us together and we will be the best mother and daughter we would ever be.”
– Zoraida Pesante
“Mother and daughter are two pieces of a puzzle, making each other complete. This is a nice mother-daughter quote.”
“Mom, because of you, I am what I am today.”
“A quote every girl must dedicate to her mother to make her feel special and proud.”
Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
– T. Dewitt Talmage
“A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts the world has to offer.”
“Daughters are the one that brings and enhances a love in every family. She shares a good bond with everyone in the family and friends. A girl contributes a lot to bring joy and happiness wherever she goes. A beautiful world is where women have freedom and given equal rights.”
“Are we not like the two volumes of one book?”
“A beautiful quotation a mother can share with her daughter and vice versa.”
We really hope you have enjoyed all these quotes and now have enough idea to surprise your mother/Daughter and make this day special. Do you need more quotes? Don’t worry we still have more quotes for you. You can use these quotes for Birthday day, Mothers Day, Daughters day or any other special day or randomly to express your gratitude.
Mother Daughter Quotes
“All my life’s problems have just one simple solution, a hug from my Mother.”
“The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger the daughter.”
– Anita Diamant
“A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of herself. Moreover, mothers are even their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.”
– Victoria Secunda
“Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers”
“A mother is a daughter’s first best friend.”
“My daughter, no one else will ever know how much I love you, not even you. At least not until you be a mother yourself.”
“Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away.”
– Heather Gudenkauf
“God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”
– Ruyard Kipling
“The relationship between parents and children, but especially between mothers and daughters, is tremendously powerful, scarcely to be comprehended in any rational way.”
– Joyce Carol Oates
“A mother hug lasts long after she lets go.”
“I do what I want when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.”
“As the mother of two daughters, I have great respect for women. And I don’t ever want to lose that.”
– Vera Wang
“A daughter is a BFF in disguise.”
“Our dearest daughter, you are the wheel that keeps our lives spinning and you are the reason why we are always smiling.”
“My wife, my daughters, even my grandchildren are funny. You’ve got to keep a sense of humor because anger destroys you.”
– Michael Caine
“Love is blind, because “you started loving me before seeing my face”
“Mothers are like flowers they will fill the world with beauty”
“Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother”
Best Mothers Day Quotes
When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half.
– Gracie Allen
The baby at first feeds upon the mother’s bosom, but it is always in her heart.
– Henry Ward Beecher
If you really enjoyed this collection of mothers day quotes than share this post URL with your friends, near and dear one.This can be possible through different social media profile like facebook, Whatsapp, twitter or google plus.
Have a Nice Day